|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fitter only; glassware not included
- Compatible with “2” series ceiling fan models
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 52
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 9"
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Fitter Light Kits Collection Products
Our SKU: 22574
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
What size bulbs fit in the 22574 Hunter light kit?
Do you know how many screws are need to attach this to the fan?
Will this fit on a Hunter model 22450?
I have a model number for the fan accessory lighting kit of model flk204 max 25 amps favor electric products company ltd listed 72h3. Is this the same as your model number 22574? Thank you
what is largest watt bulb i can use in 22574 light kit
Does the fixture have a pull chain to turn it on and off while the fan runs?
How does this model differ from Hunter 2813?
Will this fit the low profile III Hunter fans? (Hunter 23860)
I have an old Hunter ceiling fan model 22270 (SER H); is there a light kit for this model?
I have a low profile hunter ceiling fan, but do not have the box it came in and don't know any information about it. I am trying to find a adaptable light kit, preferably a 4 light kit. I am hoping you can help.
My fan came without a light. Can I add a light kit?
A. Thanks for your question. Whether or not a light kit will work depends on that particular fan. Most fans are compatible with at least some light kits, but you will want to stay with the manufacturer. It is always a good idea to check the model number of your fan to see if it will be compatible with the light kit you have chosen.
Also, does the model 22574 have a pull chain?
I have a Hunter Fan that was installed in my home in 1980 would this light fixture fit on it - It only has a white wire and a black wire with a white stripe to attach the light kit. Are there any other light kits that would fit this fan? Could the current light kit be rewired since the wires are so old?