|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||91|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||172mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
Configure your Mariner 52" 5 Blade Energy Star Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Includes (5) Medium Oak Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Rust-Free Warranty
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Wet, Damp, or Dry Locations
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Medium Oak
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 15mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5716
- RPM (High): 195
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 91
- Amperage: 0.56 Amps
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Mariner Collection Products
Our SKU: 21958
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Is this an outside celling fan that I can use on a patio
Is this Hunter 21958 celling fan an outside fan. Need one for my patio.
is the fan light kit adaptable?
what type of controls are available for this fan?
A. The Hunter 21958 is compatible with any of the Hunter universal remotes. You can chose from wall and hand held controls that control both the fan and light kits of you choose to put lights on the fan. Let me know if you plan on putting lights on the fan or not and I can send you the options available.
What does the blade pitch do for air movement? Is a higher or lower number better?
Which moves more air, a higher or lower number on the blade pitch?
Are the fans blades plastic. This fan will be mounted on the front porch under cover. I have seen other fan blades sag over time. will the blades remain straight.
Are there any wood blades which can be used with this fan, 52" width? Planned us in on an outdoor covered porch area, not likely to receive any direct weather contact and would only be damp during heavy rainfall outside.