|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||76|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Optional Control Type||Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Westover 52" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit, and Remote Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Includes (5) Reversible Walnut / Cherry Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- EZ-Hang Mounting System
- Illumi-Heat Light Fixture with 700W PTC Ceramic Heating Element
- Remote Control Included for Separate Operation of Light, Heat and Fan
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Secondary Blade Finish: Cherry
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 15mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5005
- RPM (High): 142
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 76
- Amperage: 0.52 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Westover Collection Products
Our SKU: 21894
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
Can the 21894 be flushed mounted?
Are white blades available for this fan and what is their cost? If available can they be shipped with fan order to avoid seperate shipping cost?
Your description says this product heats the room, how?
Is installing the light optional?
I like the fan but don't want the remote control; do you have to install the remote or will it work without it?
Can you use the schoolhouse light kit, or just the globe, with this?
Can the light fixture take 60 watt candelabra bulbs to brighten things up a bit?
What is the height of the fan and light kit if flush-mounted?
What is the maximum watts per bulb that can be used in this fan?
Is it available in bushed nickel?
I need to purchase a new remote for the 21894. Which remote will work with this fan?
I need a to purchase a new remote for this fan. Do you carry one?