We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||69|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Optional Control Type||Wall Control|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- 5 Reversible Fan Blades
- 3 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- 3" Downrod
- Remote Control
- Bowl Light Kit with (3) 40W Candelabra Bulbs
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- Three-speed reversible AC induction fan motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Light kit installation is optional - includes matching cap for non-light use
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Hands-free hanging system makes installation easy and reduces wobble during operation
- Lifetime limited motor warranty
- Standard Installed Height: 12.92"
- Canopy Diameter: 7.6"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (With additional downrod)
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120 (US Line Voltage)
Additional Hunter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Concert Breeze Collection Products
Our SKU: 21629
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
This fixture requires 3 B10 Candelabra Bulbs, each with a max of 40 watts. The total max wattage for this ceiling fan is 120 watts.
what is the total light wattage for this ceiling fan? I am looking for a fan that puts out bright light .
A. This fixture requires 3 B10 Candelabra Bulbs, each with a max of 40 watts. The total max wattage for this ceiling fan is 120 watts.