We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||82|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Optional Control Type||Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Configure your Sonic 4 Blade 50" Energy Star Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit, and Remote Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes (4) Reversible White / Maple Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Secondary Blade Finish: Maple
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Span: 50"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5687
- RPM (High): 258
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 82
- Amperage: 0.63 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Watts per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 21585 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Black / Maple Blades)
- 21591 (White Finish with Reversible White / Maple Blades) (This Model)
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Sonic Collection Products
Our SKU: 21591
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
does this have a remote control that controls speed as well as lighting?
Is the CFL bulb compatible with a wall control that uses a dimmer?
How many inches is fan from ceiling to end of light?
can this accomodate a 45 degree slant-is there an adaptor?
If the product arrives DOA, will I need to pay return shipping?
A. If by DOA, you mean Damaged on Arrival, then no. You would not be responsible to pay return shipping on the Hunter 21591, or any of our products, if it arrives damaged or defective. Please give us a call if it were to arrive in such condition and we will set up the return and send a new item to you.
Can you reverse the fan direction via the remote control?
Will the fan operate without the remote control?
Will this fan reverse with the 27182 wall controler?
Can this fan be used outside on a covered porch?
What does "two-position" mounting mean?
What does it mean that the blades are "reversible?" We just want a white color, and wouldn't want to see the maple color at all. Can we order all white blades?
I have a dimmer so can I use an incandescent or halogen bulb in this particular fan?
What size downrods does the fan come with and if I need a coupler, which one can I buy that would work with these Hunter downrods.
If I don't want to install the lighting kit, how is the total height
What are two-position mounting, are all the parts included?