We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||74|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Configure your Sonora 5 Blade 52" Energy Star Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes (5) Reversible Walnut / Cherry Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Can be Installed With or Without Light Kit
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Secondary Blade Finish: Cherry
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5680
- RPM (High): 185
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 74
- Amperage: 0.67 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Watts per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 21434 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Walnut / Cherry Blades ) (This Model)
- 53171 (Antique Pewter Finish with Reversible Black / Cherry Blades )
- 53173 (French Vanilla Finish with Reversible French Vanilla / Bleached Oak Blades )
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Sonora Collection Products
Our SKU: 21434
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
What qualifies a ceiling fan to be ENERGY STAR-rated?
A. Energy Star rated ceiling fans are 50% more energy efficient than their non Energy Star cousins. The hunter 21434 is rated as an Energy Star unit. Some estimates say that this could save you about $150 over the lifetime of the fan.
Will a wall remote work with this fan? If so, which one?
Is the hugger style available?
Can this fan be hung with a downrod so that it is suspended from the ceiling?
The link to downrods that you give does not work for me. I cannot find the downrod for this fan.
Can it be installed without the light kit?
Is the light fixture alabaster?
Are the blades in the photograph on the website showing the walnut or the cherry side?
A. Thank you for your question! The blades shown in the photogragh are the Walnut finish.
Does the Sonora have reverse air flow?
Does the Sonora have reverse air flow?
Does the blade pitch change the air movement and by how much between the 12 and 13.
Can CFL bulbs be dimmed on this fan or any other fan?
"Installer's choice three-position mounting system"...will this adapt for an angled ceiling?
Does the 21434 work with a hand held remote? If so, which one?
Where can I buy parts for this fan?