Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CFM||1200, 2600, 4600|
|Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Height Including Light Kit||18|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|No Load RPM||150, 235, 80|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Game Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Studio|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Watts Per Bulb||62|
Hunter Beacon Hill Ceiling Fan
- 42" blade span
- WhisperWind Motor
- Installer's Choice Three-Position Mounting System
- 180-watt three-light fixture
- Uses three 60w candelabra bulbs (included)
- Can be installed without light fixture
- 13 degree blade pitch
- Antique Brass finish with five reversible Rosewood / Medium Oak blades
- Limited lifetime warranty
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Beacon Hill Collection Products
Our SKU: 20430
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Can this fan have a remote to control the speed of the fan and dim the lights?
How far down from ceiling does it extend?
Is there a 4- lite or preferably a 5- lite kit available for this fan
Can this fan be a hugger as well?
How would I hang this as a hugger?
How many speeds does the fan have?
Can I get an "extender" to allow lower mounting of this fan?
can the fan be installed without the light kit?
can the fan be installed wihtout the light kit?