|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Pleated Off-White Linen Shades
- (1) 3" Section, (1) 6" Section, (1) 12" Section, and (2) 18" Sections of Downrod Included
- Pictured in: Polished Nickel
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Minimum Height: 27"
- Maximum Height: 78"
- Width / Diameter: 25"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Palmer Collection Products
Our SKU: 306
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Brass
- Old Bronze
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Hudson Valley Lighting Palmer Collection
Other Products In The Hudson Valley Lighting Palmer Collection
Hudson Valley Lighting, Inc. products when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to our customers only to be free from defect in material and workmanship at time of shipment. All warranty claims must be asserted with one year from date of shipment of the subject items; thereafter warranty claims will not be honored. Customer’s sole remedy for a warranty claim or otherwise shall be limited to repair or replacement of the subject product if it is shown to have been defective in material or workmanship at time of shipment. Hudson Valley Lighting, Inc.’s sole and maximum liability for a defective product shall never exceed the cost of the subject product. Except for such warranty and exclusive remedy as stated, (and the express warranty of title), we disclaim all other warranties, whether express or implied and specifically disclaim the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be liable to customer in warranty, contract negligence, strict liability or otherwise, for any damages, whether incidental or consequential, which are alleged to be caused by one or more of our products, beyond the cost to the customer of a subject product or products. Therefore, the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy against us for breach of warranty, breach of contract or in negligence or in strict liability or otherwise shall be limited to repair or replacement of the subject product at our option (excluding installation and removal charges which shall not be our liability) or, if we choose, refund of the purchase price.