Hubbardton Forge is Made to Order in the USA
Hubbardton Forge products are one-of-a-kind products handmade in Vermont. Due to their premium quality, all items take 1-2 weeks to make.
Offer Ends 7/31/2017
|Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Brown, Grey|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 13|
Configure your Hubbardton Forge 217185-10 1 Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Vertical Bar Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
- All Hubbardton Forge products are made to order in Castleton, Vermont USA
- Ultra secure mounting assembly ensures a sturdy installation
- Sends light in an upward direction as well as providing a general ambient light for your room
- Hand made nature of this product makes no two fixtures identical
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 15"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 4"
- Extension: 4"
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- All Hubbardton Forge products come with a limited lifetime warranty on finish and electrical components. This includes products used outdoors and near the coast. Read more about the Hubbardton Forge warranty below.
Celebrating 40 years in business, Hubbardton Forge has been serving their customers by manufacturing unique pieces of lighting for years. Steadfastly committed to designing, manufacturing, and creating lighting under one roof in Vermont, you'll find no comparison between a Hubbardton Forge product and another lighting brand. Unlike brands who build their products overseas, each Hubbardton Forge piece is crafted, boxed, and shipped just for you. Experience the difference today!
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hubbardton Forge Products
- Shop All Hubbardton Forge Vertical Bar Collection Products
Our SKU: 217185
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Steel
- Dark Smoke
- Natural Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
This light allows you to choose if you want to built for a incandescent bulb or a self-ballasted bulb. So, depending on how it is ordered it can be either an incandescent or fluorescent bulb.
I need to know if this lamp use a ballast separate, we use a incandescent bulb.
A. This light allows you to choose if you want to built for a incandescent bulb or a self-ballasted bulb. So, depending on how it is ordered it can be either an incandescent or fluorescent bulb.
The Hubbardton Forge 217185 would use a medium base ballast for an incandescent bulb. If you would want fluorescent then just pick that option on the product page.
can you please tell me if these lamp use a ballast? we use incandescent bulb.
A. The Hubbardton Forge 217185 would use a medium base ballast for an incandescent bulb. If you would want fluorescent then just pick that option on the product page.
The Hubbardton Forge 217185 has a backplate option which is actually a "finish" option for the backplate, in either Steel, Cherry or Sierra Patina Copper.
What is the 'backplate' option and what is the difference?
A. The Hubbardton Forge 217185 has a backplate option which is actually a "finish" option for the backplate, in either Steel, Cherry or Sierra Patina Copper.
The Hubbardton Forge 217185 is a hardwire fixture. The incandescent bulb uses a medium base socket.
Are these lamp use a ballast or it is direct wire, they use a incadescent bulb.
A. The Hubbardton Forge 217185 is a hardwire fixture. The incandescent bulb uses a medium base socket.
Hubbardton Forge Vertical Bar Collection
Other Products In The Hubbardton Forge Vertical Bar Collection
Hubbardton Forge 206740
Single Light 100 Watt Direct Wire Wall Sconce from...$352.00-$352.00
Hubbardton Forge 307287
Forged Vertical Bars Single Light 7" Wide Outdoor ...$629.20-$629.20
Hubbardton Forge 347288
Single Light Outdoor Post Light with Square Collar...$671.00-$671.00
Hubbardton Forge 307285
Forged Vertical Bars Single Light 5" Wide Outdoor ...$404.80-$404.80
Hubbardton Forge 307286
Forged Vertical Bars Single Light 6" Wide Outdoor ...$490.60-$490.60(1)