Hubbardton Forge 144710-10
Antasia 1 Light 22" Wide Pendant with Opal Glass Shade
- Comes with opal glass shade
- Crafted by Vermont artisans
- Made of hand forged metal
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) bulb
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Includes 3' of chain
- CUL and UL rated for damp locations
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Capable of being dimmed when used with incandescent bulbs
- Height: 23.7"
- Width: 21.7"
- Product Weight: 10.2 lbs
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100w
- Wattage: 100w
- Voltage: 120v
For more than forty years, the artisans at Hubbardton Forge have been creating heirloom-quality lighting fixtures using a combination of traditional and modern methods. Hubbardton Forge’s award-winning designers find inspiration in art and nature then their concepts are brought to life by teams of engineers and craftspeople. Located in Vermont, the company operates one of the country’s oldest and largest commercial forges and is committed to innovative design and environmental responsibility.
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbardton Forge 144710-10 Black
- Hubbardton Forge 144710-05 Bronze
- Hubbardton Forge 144710-08 Burnished Steel
- Hubbardton Forge 144710-07 Dark Smoke
- Hubbardton Forge 144710-03 Mahogany
- Hubbardton Forge 144710-20 Natural Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 mi...
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
View the History of Hubbardton Forge
Explore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
See how Hubbardton Forge creates products from the Antasia Collection!
Hubbardton Forge Antasia Collection
Take a look at how the Antasia Collection is hand forged by the modern american blacksmiths at Hubbardton Forge in Vermont, USA.