Hubbardton Forge 137660-20
Brindille 4 Light 42" Wide Adjustable Chandelier with Doeskin Suede Fabric Shade
- Comes with doeskin suede fabric shade
- Crafted by Vermont artisans
- Made of hand forged metal
- Requires (4) 60 watt Medium (E26) bulbs
- Sloped ceiling compatible up 45 degrees
- CUL and UL rated for dry locations
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Capable of being dimmed when used with incandescent bulbs
- Height: 8.1"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 10"
- Product Weight: 24.8 lbs
- Canopy Height: 15.8"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulbs Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60w
- Wattage: 240w
- Voltage: 120v
For more than forty years, the artisans at Hubbardton Forge have been creating heirloom-quality lighting fixtures using a combination of traditional and modern methods. Hubbardton Forge’s award-winning designers find inspiration in art and nature then their concepts are brought to life by teams of engineers and craftspeople. Located in Vermont, the company operates one of the country’s oldest and largest commercial forges and is committed to innovative design and environmental responsibility.
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbardton Forge 137660-10 Black
- Hubbardton Forge 137660-05 Bronze
- Hubbardton Forge 137660-08 Burnished Steel
- Hubbardton Forge 137660-07 Dark Smoke
- Hubbardton Forge 137660-03 Mahogany
- Hubbardton Forge 137660-20 Natural Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 mi...
Hubbardton Forge Brindille CollectionTake a look at how the Brindille Collection is hand forged by the...
View the History of Hubbardton Forge
Explore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Hubbardton Forge Brindille Collection
Take a look at how the Brindille Collection is hand forged by the modern american blacksmiths at Hubbardton Forge in Vermont, USA.