|Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Brown, Grey|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Configure your Hubbardton Forge 124251-20 Single Light Down Lighting Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Moonband Collection
Please finish configuring above
- All Hubbardton Forge products are made to order in Castleton, Vermont USA
- Ultra secure mounting assembly ensures a sturdy installation
- Sends light in a downward direction as well as providing a general ambient light for your room
- Hand made nature of this product makes no two fixtures identical
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 75
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 11.4"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- All Hubbardton Forge products come with a limited lifetime warranty on finish and electrical components. This includes products used outdoors and near the coast. Read more about the Hubbardton Forge warranty below.
Celebrating 40 years in business, Hubbardton Forge has been serving their customers by manufacturing unique pieces of lighting for years. Steadfastly committed to designing, manufacturing, and creating lighting under one roof in Vermont, you'll find no comparison between a Hubbardton Forge product and another lighting brand. Unlike brands who build their products overseas, each Hubbardton Forge piece is crafted, boxed, and shipped just for you. Experience the difference today!
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hubbardton Forge Products
- Shop All Hubbardton Forge Moonband Collection Products
Our SKU: 124251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Steel
- Dark Smoke
- Natural Iron
- Satin Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Hubbardton Forge 124251 bulb is changed by unscrewing the bracket that holds the glass in place, and simply screw the bracket back on and you're done.
What are the mechanics involved in changing the lightbulb, once the fixture is mounted?
A. The Hubbardton Forge 124251 bulb is changed by unscrewing the bracket that holds the glass in place, and simply screw the bracket back on and you're done.