Hubbardton Forge 104105-20
Ribbon 5 Light 29" Wide Chandelier with Configurable Glass Shade
- Comes with configurable glass shades
- Crafted by Vermont artisans
- Made of hand forged metal
- Requires (5) 100 watt Medium (E26) incandescent bulbs
- Includes 36" of mounting chain
- CUL and UL rated for damp locations
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Dimmable when used with incandescent bulbs
- Height: 29.8"
- Width: 28.8"
- Product Weight: 12.3 lbs
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 204"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulbs Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100w
- Wattage: 500w
- Voltage: 120v
For more than forty years, the artisans at Hubbardton Forge have been creating heirloom-quality lighting fixtures using a combination of traditional and modern methods. Hubbardton Forge’s award-winning designers find inspiration in art and nature then their concepts are brought to life by teams of engineers and craftspeople. Located in Vermont, the company operates one of the country’s oldest and largest commercial forges and is committed to innovative design and environmental responsibility.
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbardton Forge 104105-10 Black
- Hubbardton Forge 104105-05 Bronze
- Hubbardton Forge 104105-08 Burnished Steel
- Hubbardton Forge 104105-07 Dark Smoke
- Hubbardton Forge 104105-03 Mahogany
- Hubbardton Forge 104105-20 Natural Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 mi...
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
View the History of Hubbardton Forge
Explore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Hubbardton Forge Ribbon Collection
Take a look at how the Ribbon Collection is hand forged by the modern american blacksmiths at Hubbardton Forge in Vermont, USA.