|Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Brown, Grey|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- All Hubbardton Forge products are made to order in Castleton, Vermont USA
- Ultra secure mounting assembly ensures a sturdy installation
- Sends light in a downward direction as well as providing a general ambient light for your room
- Hand made nature of this product makes no two fixtures identical
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 480
- Height: 17.75"
- Width: 43.1"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- All Hubbardton Forge products come with a limited lifetime warranty on finish and electrical components. This includes products used outdoors and near the coast. Read more about the Hubbardton Forge warranty below.
Celebrating 40 years in business, Hubbardton Forge has been serving their customers by manufacturing unique pieces of lighting for years. Steadfastly committed to designing, manufacturing, and creating lighting under one roof in Vermont, you'll find no comparison between a Hubbardton Forge product and another lighting brand. Unlike brands who build their products overseas, each Hubbardton Forge piece is crafted, boxed, and shipped just for you. Experience the difference today!
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hubbardton Forge Products
- Shop All Hubbardton Forge Oval Collection Products
Our SKU: 101309
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Steel
- Dark Smoke
- Natural Iron
- Satin Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Hubbardton Forge water may appear blue on the computer, but the glass is going to be clear.
On the Hubbardton site "Water Glass" appears blue. Is it blue when not lighted?
A. The Hubbardton Forge water may appear blue on the computer, but the glass is going to be clear.