|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Depth||5, 6, 7|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Picture Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Switch Location||In Line Switch|
|Switch Type||High / Low|
|Title 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
House of Troy T18 Features:
- Requires 2 candelabra (E12) base 40 watt bulbs - (Not Included)
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Recommended for dry location use
House of Troy T18 Specifications:
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Depth: 5", 6", 7"
- Height: 2.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 80
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional House of Troy Links
Our SKU: T18
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Gold Wrinkle
- Mahogany Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Statuary Bronze
- Weathered Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The House of Troy T18 is not available in a "touch light".
Is this picture light available as a "touch light" (as in your former BH -67948) instead of with the in-line switch?
A. The House of Troy T18 is not available in a "touch light".
The House of Troy T18 uses Two 25 or 40T10 Frosted Bulbs.
size light for 36" frame
A. The House of Troy T18 uses Two 25 or 40T10 Frosted Bulbs.
The House of Troy T18 is adequate for a frame that is 36" wide. The manufacture recommends lighting half the width of the displayed picture.
What size light do we need for a painting that has a frame 36"
A. The House of Troy T18 is adequate for a frame that is 36" wide. The manufacture recommends lighting half the width of the displayed picture.