|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Sconce Type||Picture Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||15|
- 21" Slim-Line Picture Light
- Designed for Frames 24" X 30" (W x H) to 36" X 48"
- Four 15T4 candelabra base bulbs (Included)
- Center to Center arm distance: 20-1/8"
- Includes splice box (1-1/4"W X 1-1/2"H x 1/2"D)
- Includes mounting brackets for wood or metal frames, or wall mounting
- arm dimensions: 7"H (from junction box), Extends 8", shade hangs down 2"
- Set screw allows for shade rotation
- supplied with Paintable 8' (from Junction box) Ivory Chord with switch 3' from plug
- Not Available for Sale to California
Additional House of Troy Links
Our SKU: SL21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Unfortunately we do not have The House of Troy SL21 bulb that go into this item.
Can I order replacement bulbs from your web site?
A. Unfortunately we do not have The House of Troy SL21 bulb that go into this item.
Unfortunately we do not have replacement bulbs for this item.
I need replacement bulbs. Can I order them from your web site??
A. Unfortunately we do not have replacement bulbs for this item.
The House of Troy SL21 can only be a plug in unit. It can not be converted.
Can this picture light be converted from a plug-in unit to a hardwired unit?
A. The House of Troy SL21 can only be a plug in unit. It can not be converted.
The House of Troy SL21 has the on/off switch in a fixed location unfortunately.
Can on/off switch be moved closer to plug?
A. The House of Troy SL21 has the on/off switch in a fixed location unfortunately.
The on/off switch for the House of Troy SL21 is located on the cord.
Does this picture light have an on/off switch?
A. The on/off switch for the House of Troy SL21 is located on the cord.