We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Shade Bottom Diameter||9|
|Shade Top Diameter||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|Switch Location||In Line Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
House of Troy LL662A Features:
- Requires 1 candelabra (E12) 60 watt bulb - (Not Included)
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Recommended for dry location use
House of Troy LL662A Specifications:
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Depth: 6"
- Height: 20"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional House of Troy Links
Our SKU: LL662A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Polished Brass*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The House of Troy LL662A is a plug-in fixture and can unfortunately not be hard wired in to a wall. Also, this fixture can slide up and down vertically along the mounting bar.
Can this sconce be installed in the wall, direct wire with an electrical box? If so, can the swing arm still be adjusted up and down?
A. The House of Troy LL662A is a plug-in fixture and can unfortunately not be hard wired in to a wall. Also, this fixture can slide up and down vertically along the mounting bar.
The House of Troy LL662A uses (1) 60w B10 bulb.
what wattage does it use?
A. The House of Troy LL662A uses (1) 60w B10 bulb.