|Base Color||Brass, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Picture Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Location||Base Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
House of Troy DT14 Features:
- Requires 2 Medium (E26) base 40 watt bulbs - (Not Included)
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Recommended for dry location use
House of Troy DT14 Specifications:
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Depth: 9.25"
- Height: 4.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 80
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional House of Troy Links
Our SKU: DT14
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Mahogany Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The House of Troy DT14 has a back plate of 2" X 4".
Is the actual backplate 2x4 or 4x4? Looks like it is 2x4. Thanks.
A. The House of Troy DT14 has a back plate of 2" X 4".
Yes, the House of Troy DT14 has a on and off switch in the center lower portion of the back plate.
Is there an on/off switch on this fixture?
A. Yes, the House of Troy DT14 has a on and off switch in the center lower portion of the back plate.