House of Troy APR16-52
Advent 2 Light Title 20 Compliant Picture Light
House of Troy APR16 Features:
- Requires 2 bi pin base 15 watt bulbs - (Included)
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Recommended for dry location use
House of Troy APR16 Specifications:
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 7"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 30
- Watts Per Bulb: 15
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional House of Troy Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- House of Troy APR16-71 Antique Brass
- House of Troy APR16-7 Black
- House of Troy APR16-61 Polished Brass
- House of Troy APR16-61 Polished Brass with Reeded Shade
- House of Troy APR16-52 Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.