We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Switch Type||Turn Knob|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Holtkotter 9424 Modern Floor Lamp with Dimmer
This modern floor lamp adds style and versatility to virtually any decor. A full-range dimmer is located within arm's reach for comfortable, quality light in any setting.
- Single light up lighting swing arm floor lamp
- Requires 1 100w Bayonet Base Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Equipped with a full-range, turn-knob dimmer within easy reach
- Swing arm allows for a wide range of positions
- Adjustable height range 40-62 inches
- Matches the 9416 wall sconce, 6504 table lamp and 6505 floor lamp
See why Holtkotter fixtures are called The Ultimate Lighting Machines and why they deserve the title!
Replacement Shade: 6500GL HB - Hand Brushed Old Bronze / Alabaster White, Alabaster Brown.
Additional Holtkotter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Holtkotter Products
- Shop All Holtkotter Lighting for the Aging Eye Collection Products
Our SKU: 9424/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 9424/1 PB/BB*
Polished Brass and Brushed Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Holtkotter Lighting for the Aging Eye Collection
Other Products In The Holtkotter Lighting for the Aging Eye Collection
Holtkötter International, Inc. warrants its products free from defects in materials and workmanship. Under this limited warranty, Holtkötter International, Inc., upon receipt of written notice of a claim, shall, at its option, repair or replace warranted products at no charge. This limited warranty is for one year from the date of shipment by Holtkötter International, Inc. This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
HOW DOES THE HOLTKÖTTER WARRANTY WORK?
If you are a retail customer, contact your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer. Your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer will initiate the warranty work for you.
Authorized Holtkötter Dealer
If you are an Authorized Holtkötter Dealer, we will resolve a problem with our product due to a defect in material or workmanship during our one year warranty period in one of the following ways:
1. If the fixture can be repaired by you with a reasonable effort, we will send you the parts that you need free of charge.
2. If the fixture cannot be repaired by you or one of our sales representatives, our “REPAIR AND RETURN SERVICE” is available.
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” works as follows:
a) We will issue a “Repair and Return Authorization” (R&R) to your company. The R&R will specify how you need to return the fixture to us (e.g. UPS Call Tag, Freight Company Pick-up, etc.)
b) If not otherwise instructed, we will need to receive the fixture back complete (including reflector kit, bulb, dimmer, canopy set, etc.) and in good condition. The lamp/lighting fixture needs to be packaged appropriately.
c) If you do not have the original packing materials, please notify our office and we will send you a packing kit. Include a short note (on the R&R or any sheet of paper) of what you think the problem is.
3. If the fixture cannot be repaired by us, we will send you a new fixture free of charge.
SERVICE WORK AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” is available after the expiration of the warranty for a nominal charge.