We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||50, 75|
Single Light Swing Arm Table Lamp from the Bernie Collection
This technological breakthrough carries the name of Holtkotter's chief engineer, Mr. Bernd Swolinski, who developed this technological marvel during the last few years. The Bernie series lamps and fixtures combine the latest achievements in light bulb technology, the IRC low voltage technology by Osram, with a mechanical engineering feature that is second to none.
- Reading light for home or office applications
- Energy-efficient low-voltage bulb (50W/12V) with IRC energy-saving technology
- Light output of 1180Lumens (equivalent to approximately one 75W incandescent bulb)
- Tremendous reach with infinite positioning
- Extra-heavy, weighted base for stability
- Dimmer within easy reach
- GY6.35 Base Low-Voltage Halostar Bulb (Included)
- Extra -heavy, weighted base
- Allen wrench provided for tightening
- Replacement bulb available: 9250-050-HSTAR
Additional Holtkotter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Holtkotter Products
- Shop All Holtkotter Bernie Collection Products
Our SKU: 6469/1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Holtkotter Bernie Collection
Other Products In The Holtkotter Bernie Collection
Single Light Down Lighting Swing Arm Table Lamp from the Bernie Series
Down Lighting Swing Arm Energy Saver Desk Lamp with Dimmer from the Bernie Collection
49" 8 Light LED Down Lighting Dimmable Swing Arm Wall Sconce from the Bernie Turbo Collection
Down Lighting Swing Arm Energy Saver Floor Lamp with Dimmer from the Bernie Collection
Single Light Down Lighting Dimmable Swing Arm Wall Sconce from the Bernie Turbo Collection
Holtkötter International, Inc. warrants its products free from defects in materials and workmanship. Under this limited warranty, Holtkötter International, Inc., upon receipt of written notice of a claim, shall, at its option, repair or replace warranted products at no charge. This limited warranty is for one year from the date of shipment by Holtkötter International, Inc. This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
HOW DOES THE HOLTKÖTTER WARRANTY WORK?
If you are a retail customer, contact your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer. Your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer will initiate the warranty work for you.
Authorized Holtkötter Dealer
If you are an Authorized Holtkötter Dealer, we will resolve a problem with our product due to a defect in material or workmanship during our one year warranty period in one of the following ways:
1. If the fixture can be repaired by you with a reasonable effort, we will send you the parts that you need free of charge.
2. If the fixture cannot be repaired by you or one of our sales representatives, our “REPAIR AND RETURN SERVICE” is available.
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” works as follows:
a) We will issue a “Repair and Return Authorization” (R&R) to your company. The R&R will specify how you need to return the fixture to us (e.g. UPS Call Tag, Freight Company Pick-up, etc.)
b) If not otherwise instructed, we will need to receive the fixture back complete (including reflector kit, bulb, dimmer, canopy set, etc.) and in good condition. The lamp/lighting fixture needs to be packaged appropriately.
c) If you do not have the original packing materials, please notify our office and we will send you a packing kit. Include a short note (on the R&R or any sheet of paper) of what you think the problem is.
3. If the fixture cannot be repaired by us, we will send you a new fixture free of charge.
SERVICE WORK AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” is available after the expiration of the warranty for a nominal charge.