We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Type||Foot Dimmer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Single light adjustable lighting floor lamp
- Requires 1 100w Bayonet Base Halogen Bulb (Included)
- What else do you need? A good book, a comfortable pillow, and a Holtkotter lamp. At least in Deep Ellum, life is still that simple.
- This elegant floor lamp is equipped with a curved extension arm that reaches up to 28" and has an adjustable height from 41" - 56". Its heavy, cast-iron base ensured that it will never tip over.
- Dimmable with a foot dimmer
Additional Holtkotter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Holtkotter Products
Our SKU: 6450/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 6450/1 BLACK/PN*
Black and Polished Nickel
- 6450/1*P1 PB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Holtkötter International, Inc. warrants its products free from defects in materials and workmanship. Under this limited warranty, Holtkötter International, Inc., upon receipt of written notice of a claim, shall, at its option, repair or replace warranted products at no charge. This limited warranty is for one year from the date of shipment by Holtkötter International, Inc. This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
HOW DOES THE HOLTKÖTTER WARRANTY WORK?
If you are a retail customer, contact your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer. Your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer will initiate the warranty work for you.
Authorized Holtkötter Dealer
If you are an Authorized Holtkötter Dealer, we will resolve a problem with our product due to a defect in material or workmanship during our one year warranty period in one of the following ways:
1. If the fixture can be repaired by you with a reasonable effort, we will send you the parts that you need free of charge.
2. If the fixture cannot be repaired by you or one of our sales representatives, our “REPAIR AND RETURN SERVICE” is available.
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” works as follows:
a) We will issue a “Repair and Return Authorization” (R&R) to your company. The R&R will specify how you need to return the fixture to us (e.g. UPS Call Tag, Freight Company Pick-up, etc.)
b) If not otherwise instructed, we will need to receive the fixture back complete (including reflector kit, bulb, dimmer, canopy set, etc.) and in good condition. The lamp/lighting fixture needs to be packaged appropriately.
c) If you do not have the original packing materials, please notify our office and we will send you a packing kit. Include a short note (on the R&R or any sheet of paper) of what you think the problem is.
3. If the fixture cannot be repaired by us, we will send you a new fixture free of charge.
SERVICE WORK AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” is available after the expiration of the warranty for a nominal charge.