We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Holtkotter 6424 P1 Contemporary / Modern Low-Voltage Swing-Arm Floor Lamp with Dimm-System from the Bernie Turbo Collection
Low-voltage, swing-arm floor lamp with Dimm-System P1.
- Point Dimming - the dimming control is reduced to a single point on the arm of the lamp.
- Soft On - a single “click” will turn the lamp on -- the lamp gradually brightens to full brightness.
- Soft/Delayed Off - a single “click” will turn the lamp off -- the lamp dims to 60% brightness, remaining at that level to allow you to exit the room; then the lamp gradually turns itself off.
- Dimming Cycle - press and hold the dimmer down -- the lamp will cycle through all the dimming levels -- release the dimmer when the lamp reaches the light level of your choice.
- Uses One 50 Watt Halogen GY6.35 Base Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Low-Voltage Operation (12V)
- Dimensions: 21"W x 58"H
Holtkotter has been manufacturing chandeliers and lamps in Germany for more than 40 years. They are one of a handful of companies left that still design their own fixtures and do their own manufacturing from the raw metal to the finished product, resulting in chandeliers and lamps of lasting quality.
Additional Holtkotter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Holtkotter Products
Our SKU: 6424 P1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Holtkötter International, Inc. warrants its products free from defects in materials and workmanship. Under this limited warranty, Holtkötter International, Inc., upon receipt of written notice of a claim, shall, at its option, repair or replace warranted products at no charge. This limited warranty is for one year from the date of shipment by Holtkötter International, Inc. This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
HOW DOES THE HOLTKÖTTER WARRANTY WORK?
If you are a retail customer, contact your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer. Your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer will initiate the warranty work for you.
Authorized Holtkötter Dealer
If you are an Authorized Holtkötter Dealer, we will resolve a problem with our product due to a defect in material or workmanship during our one year warranty period in one of the following ways:
1. If the fixture can be repaired by you with a reasonable effort, we will send you the parts that you need free of charge.
2. If the fixture cannot be repaired by you or one of our sales representatives, our “REPAIR AND RETURN SERVICE” is available.
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” works as follows:
a) We will issue a “Repair and Return Authorization” (R&R) to your company. The R&R will specify how you need to return the fixture to us (e.g. UPS Call Tag, Freight Company Pick-up, etc.)
b) If not otherwise instructed, we will need to receive the fixture back complete (including reflector kit, bulb, dimmer, canopy set, etc.) and in good condition. The lamp/lighting fixture needs to be packaged appropriately.
c) If you do not have the original packing materials, please notify our office and we will send you a packing kit. Include a short note (on the R&R or any sheet of paper) of what you think the problem is.
3. If the fixture cannot be repaired by us, we will send you a new fixture free of charge.
SERVICE WORK AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” is available after the expiration of the warranty for a nominal charge.