We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Holtkotter 2509P1 Viennese Kaffeehaus 3 Light Dimming Floor Lamp with Glass Shade
This contemporary floor lamp from the Viennese Kaffeehaus collection features a unique design and Holtkotter's innovative Dimm-System. This lamp utilizes a convenient Soft/Delayed Off feature wich will dim the lamp to 60% brightness, allowing you to leave the room safely, then gradually turn off completely. The Dimm-System will cycle through all of the dimming levels with one press of a button, allowing you select the dimming level of your choice for complete control over the light levels in your home.
- Point Dimming: The Dimming control is reduced to a single point on the arm of the lamp.
- Tilt Switch: If the lamp gets tipped over, it will switch itself off.
- Soft On: A single "click" will turn the lamp on and the lamp will gradually brighten to full brightness.
- Soft / Delayed Off: A single "click" will turn the lamp off. The lamp dims to 60% brightness, remaining at that level to allow you to exit the room; then the lamp gradually turns itself off.
- Dimming Cycle: Press and hold the dimmer down; the lamp will cycle through all the dimming levels. Release the dimmer when the lamp reaches the light level of your choice.
- Requires (3) x 100 Watt Incandescent Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 60"
- Width: 21.75"
Holtkötter has been manufacturing chandeliers and lamps in Germany for more than 40 years. They are one of a handful of companies left that still designs their own fixtures and does their own manufacturing from the raw metal to the finished product, resulting in chandeliers and lamps of lasting quality. Holtkötter emphasizes that their reason for being is defined by their manufacturing tradition, by their manufacturing expertise, and by their dedication to quality. Holtkötter's future will be shaped by their continued devotion to the technical, functional and design challenges of lighting.
Additional Holtkotter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Holtkotter Products
- Shop All Holtkotter Viennese Kaffeehaus Collection Products
Our SKU: 2509P1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Holtkötter International, Inc. warrants its products free from defects in materials and workmanship. Under this limited warranty, Holtkötter International, Inc., upon receipt of written notice of a claim, shall, at its option, repair or replace warranted products at no charge. This limited warranty is for one year from the date of shipment by Holtkötter International, Inc. This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
HOW DOES THE HOLTKÖTTER WARRANTY WORK?
If you are a retail customer, contact your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer. Your Authorized Holtkötter Dealer will initiate the warranty work for you.
Authorized Holtkötter Dealer
If you are an Authorized Holtkötter Dealer, we will resolve a problem with our product due to a defect in material or workmanship during our one year warranty period in one of the following ways:
1. If the fixture can be repaired by you with a reasonable effort, we will send you the parts that you need free of charge.
2. If the fixture cannot be repaired by you or one of our sales representatives, our “REPAIR AND RETURN SERVICE” is available.
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” works as follows:
a) We will issue a “Repair and Return Authorization” (R&R) to your company. The R&R will specify how you need to return the fixture to us (e.g. UPS Call Tag, Freight Company Pick-up, etc.)
b) If not otherwise instructed, we will need to receive the fixture back complete (including reflector kit, bulb, dimmer, canopy set, etc.) and in good condition. The lamp/lighting fixture needs to be packaged appropriately.
c) If you do not have the original packing materials, please notify our office and we will send you a packing kit. Include a short note (on the R&R or any sheet of paper) of what you think the problem is.
3. If the fixture cannot be repaired by us, we will send you a new fixture free of charge.
SERVICE WORK AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY
The Holtkötter “Repair and Return Service” is available after the expiration of the warranty for a nominal charge.