|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light 21" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Ocho Collection
- Etched Opal glass oval shade
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing upward only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 7"
- Width: 21"
- Extension: 5.25"
- HCO: 4.5"
- Shade Height: 3.25"
- Shade Width: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 5.25"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Ocho Collection Products
Our SKU: H5423
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Hinkley Lighting H5423 is not recommended to be used with a dimmer switch.
Can I use a dimmer switch with this fixture?
A. The Hinkley Lighting H5423 is not recommended to be used with a dimmer switch.
This fixture can mount up only.
can this fixture be hung up side down
A. This fixture can mount up only.