Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. Use coupon CLEARANCE7 to save an additional 7% at checkout.
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light 25" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Ashbury Collection
- Etched Opal glass round shade
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing upward only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 25"
- Extension: 8"
- HCO: 2.5"
- Shade Height: 3.25"
- Shade Width: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Ashbury Collection Products
Our SKU: 5703
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued