Hinkley Lighting 4788OZ
8 Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Dakota Collection
Single Light Bathroom Sconce from the Constance Collection
- Clear Seedy glass cylinder shade
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 39.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Seedy Glass
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 480
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 31.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 144"
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.