Hinkley Lighting 4630OB
1 Light 4.75" Width Bathroom Sconce from the Brantley Collection
Single Light 4.75" Width Bathroom Sconce from the Brantley Collection
- Etched Opal glass bell shade included with the Brushed Nickel and Olde Bronze finishes
- Marbled Amber glass bell shade included with the Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- White Etched glass bell shade included with the Textured Black finish
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 4.75"
- Extension: 8.5"
- HCO: 7"
- Shade Height: 6.563"
- Shade Width: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 10"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
Hinkley Lighting Brantley CollectionBrantley Family Spotlight
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Hinkley Lighting Brantley Collection
Brantley Family Spotlight
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.