|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 24, 4, 6|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tapered Etched Opal Glass Shades
- Includes (1) 4", (1) 6", (1) 12", and (1) 24"
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Constructed of Metal
- Compatible with Sloped Ceilings up to 90 degrees
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 32.75"
- Maximum Height: 79.25"
- Width: 30"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 4"; 6"; 12"; 24"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 9 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Victory Collection Products
Our SKU: 4138
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Hinkley Lighting 4138 is not going to be able to be hung by chain, and is going to need the use of the down rod.
can this fixture be hung from a chain in a two story space?
A. The Hinkley Lighting 4138 is not going to be able to be hung by chain, and is going to need the use of the down rod.
Hinkley Lighting Victory Collection
Other Products In The Hinkley Lighting Victory Collection
Hinkley Lighting 4133
Victory 3 Light 1 Tier Mini Chandelier$195.00-$195.00
Hinkley Lighting 4136
Victory 6 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$325.00-$325.00(181)
Hinkley Lighting 4130
1 Light Indoor Wall Sconce from the Victory Collection$75.00-$75.00(181)
Hinkley Lighting 4134
3 Light Indoor Full Sized Pendant from the Victory...$175.00-$175.00