Hinkley Lighting 1805BK-LED
1 Light LED Outdoor Wall Sconce From the Freeport Collection
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of aluminum
- Suitable for installation in wet locations
- Includes (1) integrated LED bulb(s)
- Title 24 compliant
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 11.25"
- Backplate Width: 5.75"
- Backplate Height: 9.5"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Bulb Base: Integrated LED
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Watts Per Bulb: 15
- Wattage: 15
- Voltage: 120v
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 96
- Color Temperature: 2700k
- Lumens: 800
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's design, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect. Find the perfect wall sconce to fit in with your personal style, and to fit into any space of your home design environment.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
Hinkley Lighting Freeport CollectionFreeport Family Spotlight
Hinkley Outdoor Wall LightingChoose an outdoor wall light to complete the style of your exteri...
Hinkley Lighting Freeport Collection
Freeport Family Spotlight
Hinkley Outdoor Wall Lighting
Choose an outdoor wall light to complete the style of your exterior decor.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one