|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle and High Swing Spout - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 10-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 32070: This model
- 32113: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor less drain assembly
- 32112: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor and temperature control
- 32082: Single hole version of this faucet with 360 degree swivel
- 32040: Single hole version of this model
- 32030: Single hole version of this model with double knob handles
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 32070
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Is this faucet CSA approved?
Does the Drain assembly on this faucet work for a sink without an Overflow
is hangrohe 32070 low lead compliant?
In the photo the handle appears to be in front of the spout. Is that correct? And, if so, can the handle be switched to either side?
Would this faucet work with an undermount sink?
Do you sell this faucet without the popup feature.
why the escutcheon is recommended? Is there another practical reason other than covering the side holes?
What is the height of this faucet?
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray Diverter
Talis S Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Non-Locking Spray Diverter
Tail S Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Magnetic Docking & Non-Locking Spray Diverter
Talis Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Lever Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.