|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Focus S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Drain Assembly
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal drain assembly and optional escutcheon plate
- Overall Height: 6-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-1/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 31701: This model
- 31730: Widespread version of this model
- 31711: Single hole version of this model less drain assembly
- 31609: Vessel version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 31701
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Does this item comply with CA's new lead-free requirement?
Does the Hansgrohe 31701 include a pop-up drain?
Is this item ADA compliant?
Does it include the 6" baseplate?
using the 6" baseplate, can this be installed in a standard 3 hole mount?
What is the diameter of the pop-up drain?
Hansgrohe Focus S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Focus S Collection
Focus S Bidet Faucet Single Hole with Pop Up Assembly
Focus S Thermobalance II Valve Trim 8 GPM with Thermostatic / Volume Control and Metal Lever Handle Less Valve
Focus S Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Lever Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Focus S Valve Trim Only Pressure Balance with Metal Lever Handle Less Valve
Focus S Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Diverter, Metal Lever Handles and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.