|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hansgrohe kitchen faucets offer the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High arch spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 13-3/4” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-7/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/4” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8”
- 1 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge: This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment
- 14801: This model
- 04066: Kitchen (larger) version of this model with pullout spray
- 04066LF: EcoRight Kitchen (larger) version of this model with pullout spray
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 14801
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Steel Optik
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Steel Optik is Hangrohes 'Stainless Steel'.
What does the Steel Optik finish actually look like?
A. Steel Optik is Hangrohes 'Stainless Steel'.
The Hansgrohe 14801 does not come with an escutcheon plate.
Can I get this with a plate? A customer has an existing granite cut out with 4" spread?
A. The Hansgrohe 14801 does not come with an escutcheon plate.
The Hansgrohe 14801 is designed to be used with Hot and Cold water.
Can I use this faucet in the kitchen with hot and cold water?
A. The Hansgrohe 14801 is designed to be used with Hot and Cold water.
The Hansgrohe 14801 should work with a reverse osmosis system as long as you have a for compression fitting with a 3/4" connection.
Will this bar faucet be compatible with a reverse osmosis filtration system?
A. The Hansgrohe 14801 should work with a reverse osmosis system as long as you have a for compression fitting with a 3/4" connection.
Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.