Contact us for best available pricing on all Hansgrohe!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 7/2/2015
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.38|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hansgrohe kitchen faucets offer the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Guaranteed to make the day-to-day use of your faucet as simple and comfortable as possible
- Single handle operation
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High arch spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 12-1/2” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8”
- 1 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 06857: This model
- 14872: Kitchen (larger) version of this model + pullout spray
- 04870: Kitchen (larger) version of this model
About Hansgrohe:Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 06857
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Steel Optik*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.