We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.63|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Tango C Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double lever handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 7" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 06040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
What is the measure of the spread - 8 inches?
what cut out of sink top does this fit?
A. The Hansgrohe 06040 is able to fit in any sink top that has 8" centers for the faucet handle. Here's a link to quite; http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cfm?page=search:browse&categoryid=55&f17865=drop%20in&bathroom-sinks=c55&f17899=3.0&F17948=true
At what angle does water come out of this faucet?
Hansgrohe Tango C Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Tango C Collection
Tango C Hand Shower Only Multi Function 75 Jet
Tango C Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Diverter, Metal Lever Handles and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
Tango C Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Tango C Roman Tub Filler Faucet Non Diverter with Metal Scroll Handles Less Valve
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.