|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Stainless steel faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Overall Height: 14-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 11-7/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-4/9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (CAL Green Certified)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- 33 893: This model
- 33 893 E: WaterCare version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 33 893
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
This faucet is not available in the Biscuit finish, although you can contact Grohe for replacement cartridges under warranty at 1-630-582-7711.
Do you have it in almond? That's what we have currently and it is leaking.
A. This faucet is not available in the Biscuit finish, although you can contact Grohe for replacement cartridges under warranty at 1-630-582-7711.
The Grohe 33 893 has a Locking Dual Spray Control. This means you do not have to hold the button down to have continuous spray.
Does "locking spray" mean you don't have to hold the spray button while it sprays?
A. The Grohe 33 893 has a Locking Dual Spray Control. This means you do not have to hold the button down to have continuous spray.
The pull out hose for the Grohe 33 893 is 48".
How long is the pull out hose?
A. The pull out hose for the Grohe 33 893 is 48".
The Grohe 33 759 has an overall height of 11-11/16".
What is the overall height of the 33 759?
A. The Grohe 33 759 has an overall height of 11-11/16".
Yes, you can lock the pull out spray in either the regular flow or aerated spray mode.
Does the locking spray control mean that this faucet overcomes the problem of the 32298 where one has to hold the spray button?
A. Yes, you can lock the pull out spray in either the regular flow or aerated spray mode.
The Grohe 33 893 does swivel and has a pull out spray
Does the spout swivel?
A. The Grohe 33 893 does swivel and has a pull out spray
The Grohe 33 893 does swivel 180 degrees.
Does this item have a swivel spout and if so to what degree?
A. The Grohe 33 893 does swivel 180 degrees.
The Grohe 33 893 handle can be positioned on the front or the sides.
Can the handle on the 33-893 be positioned on the front as well as the sides?
A. The Grohe 33 893 handle can be positioned on the front or the sides.
They are two different faucets with two different styles also. Spout reach is 8-7/16" vs. 9-1/8". Spout height is 11-7/8" vs 9-7/8". Finishes vary: Stainless steel, super steel and starlight chrome vs. stainless steel, stainless with black.
What are the differences between this faucet and the 33 759?
A. They are two different faucets with two different styles also. Spout reach is 8-7/16" vs. 9-1/8". Spout height is 11-7/8" vs 9-7/8". Finishes vary: Stainless steel, super steel and starlight chrome vs. stainless steel, stainless with black.
The sprayer on the Grohe 33 893 is made from copper nickel plated ABS plastic. This is done to protect the sink from damage if dropped and to help prevent scalding
Is the pull out sprayer made from metal or plastic?
A. The sprayer on the Grohe 33 893 is made from copper nickel plated ABS plastic. This is done to protect the sink from damage if dropped and to help prevent scalding
The super steel finish on the Grohe 33 893 is a silver-toned finish over a brass base. The stainless steel is actually made of stainless steel.
what is the difference in the finsh of the super steel and stainless steel?
A. The super steel finish on the Grohe 33 893 is a silver-toned finish over a brass base. The stainless steel is actually made of stainless steel.
The Grohe 33 893 is exclusively engineered in Germany.
Where is the Grohe 33 893 made?
The Grohe 33 893 is exclusively engineered in Germany.
Grohe Ladylux3 Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.