|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.188|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Concetto New Bathroom Faucet with Swivel Spout and SilkMove Ceramic Disc Cartridge - Includes Drain Assembly
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Swivel Spout
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Stainless steel braided flexible supplies
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Overall Height: 11-7/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 6" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of “WaterCare” faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your roll in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- 32 138: This Model
- 20 217: Widespread version of this model
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 32 138
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
18 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet have an aerator? Can it be used with an undermount sink without major splashing?
What about a drain? I have a new vessel sink
Can you please tell me the spout reach, total height, and faucet body width for this faucet?
Is the drain included with this faucet?
Will this work with a vessel sink?
Is this faucet compliant with the new low lead laws for california?
how much room is required behind the faucet in order for the handle to fully extend
Can the faucet be positioned with the handle directly in front of the faucet if there's not enough clearance behind it? Can it be positioned at a 45 degree angle also? Lastly how much does the faucet swivel?
i first saw this faucet in a store and thought that it was a kitchen faucet. could it be used for a kitchen sink without the drain assembly?
I'd like to buy the concetta roman tub with handshower and wanted the concetta lavatory sink faucet as well, but I have a 3-hole sink. can the handle holes be plugged
i see that the handle can be mounted in front. can the handle be mounted on the opposite side?
I checked the groheamerica website, and ANSI 61 is not shown in the list of compliances. Does this mean it is not low-lead?
Can this be used with the Cheviot 164919 sink? (with different drain assembly)
Can this work with Grohe 07552 10" cover plate for 3-hole sink?
Are there matching shower, tub, towel and toilet paper fixtures?
What kind of outlet is on the spout of this faucet? In other words, is it rubbery, hard plastic or metal? I'm asking in terms of how easy it is to clean limescale off the spout.
Does the valve provide different actions to control the temperature and water volume separately?
Can you please tell me in what country this faucet is manufactured?
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish Warranty
A 5-Year Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes (except the InfinityFinishTM) to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE products with the InfinityFinish to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.