|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Bar Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||RealSteel, SilkMove, SpeedClean, Two Function Toggle Spray|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Stand Out Features of this Faucet
- Full stainless steel body gives you all the durability of brass with added aesthetic appeal
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Grohe's K4 Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucets versatility
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
Grohe Technologies / Benefits:
SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 12-15/16" (measured from countertop to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Faucet Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe K4 Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 32 073
Our SKU: 32 073
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Grohe 32 073 needs to be decided upon when installing however you can dis install and change it fairly easily per the manufacturer.
Can vaiable handle positioning be moved while using the faucet or is it a decision to be made at the time of installation?
A. The Grohe 32 073 needs to be decided upon when installing however you can dis install and change it fairly easily per the manufacturer.
Grohe K4 Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997. Grohe will send customers back to original place of purchase if parts wont fix the issue but they want to trouble shoot it with a customer first
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.