|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel, Brass|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Brass|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles constructed of either solid brass or stainless steel (depending upon finish selection)
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 13-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-13/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- Single handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 32 071: This model
- 32 071 E: WaterCare version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 32 071
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 32 071 = The overall height of the faucet, from counter to the highest point is 13.25".
How high is the faucet from counter top to the top of the faucet at its highest point?
A. The Grohe 32 071 = The overall height of the faucet, from counter to the highest point is 13.25".
The Grohe stainless steel is real stainless steel. The Grohe supersteel is a brass body with a stainelss steel finish. Either choice would look good with your sink.
I will be purchasing a Oliveri stainless steel double sink with a nickel finish. I would like to match a Grohe K4 Series faucet with it. Which finish would match the nickel finish best? Stainless Steel finish or Real steal finish?
A. The Grohe stainless steel is real stainless steel. The Grohe supersteel is a brass body with a stainelss steel finish. Either choice would look good with your sink.
The Grohe 32 071 and 33 759 Faucets are both expertly crafted and durable. The Stainless Steel and Brass Body choices are a matter of personal preference only. One is not more durable then the other.
is it better to have solid brass body with ss as in the 32071 or all stainless steel as in the 33759
A. The Grohe 32 071 and 33 759 Faucets are both expertly crafted and durable. The Stainless Steel and Brass Body choices are a matter of personal preference only. One is not more durable then the other.
The Grohe 32 071 can be installed however you need to have the handle positioned. The image is positioned as such to show dimension.
The handle doesn't have to be installed under the faucet (as pictured), but can be installed on the right side?
A. The Grohe 32 071 can be installed however you need to have the handle positioned. The image is positioned as such to show dimension.
The Grohe 32 071 has a switch on the spout when you switch the button the the spray will stay on that setting without holding the button.
When you switch to spray mode, is there a switch to keep it there or do you have to hold the button?
A. The Grohe 32 071 has a switch on the spout when you switch the button the the spray will stay on that setting without holding the button.
The Grohe 32 071 can be installed however you need.
can the handle be installed at a 45% angle, rather than fully on the right side or front?
A. The Grohe 32 071 can be installed however you need.
The Grohe 32 071 has a 140 degree rotation.
What is the degree of rotation?
A. The Grohe 32 071 has a 140 degree rotation.
The Grohe 32 071 handle can be set on the left, right, or in the front. If you do place the handle on the front you can swivel the spout so it doesnt get your hands wet when you turn it on.
Since the handle to turn it on is under the spout, will my hand get sprayed every time I try to turn it on?
A. The Grohe 32 071 handle can be set on the left, right, or in the front. If you do place the handle on the front you can swivel the spout so it doesnt get your hands wet when you turn it on.
You can use Grohe escutcheon plate 07 552 with the Grohe 32 071.
Can you use an escutcheon plate with this faucet?
A. You can use Grohe escutcheon plate 07 552 with the Grohe 32 071.
The Grohe 32 071 is able to turn as well as change the handle position.
Does this faucet rotate?
A. The Grohe 32 071 is able to turn as well as change the handle position.
The Grohe 32 071 does have the hot on the right and cold on the left.
Someone mentioned in the reviews that the hot and cold switch is reversed. Is this the case?
A. The Grohe 32 071 does have the hot on the right and cold on the left.
Low lead Compliance is for CA and VT only, these states have specific laws and regulations that the manufacturers must meet.
What does low lead compliance mean?
A. Low lead Compliance is for CA and VT only, these states have specific laws and regulations that the manufacturers must meet.
I think the Grohe 28 751 would be your best choice in a soap dispenser with a matching stainless steel finish
What soap dispenser matches the stainless steel finish of this faucet?
A. I think the Grohe 28 751 would be your best choice in a soap dispenser with a matching stainless steel finish
This faucet is manufactured in Germany.
Where is this faucet made?
This faucet is manufactured in Germany.
Grohe K4 Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.