|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass – ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Volume control valve trim - designed to be coupled with a thermostatic (temperature control) valve and trim
- ADA compliant
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- A swinging dial controls the amount (flow) of water coming from tub spout or shower head
- Trim Height: 2-9/16" (measured from bottom of trim to top of escutcheon plate)
- Trim Width: 2-9/16" (measured from left most to right most point on escutcheon plate)
- Lever handle included with trim kit
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 19 837
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
what is the diameter of the trim piece a the wall
Is the Starlight Chrome more of a satin or brushed chrome vs. chrome? It is difficult to determine by the picture shown.
Which rough-in valve is needed for this piece the 29 273 or 29 274 - how do you know which one to order?
A. The Grohe 19 837 can be used with either. They are both appropriate. The 29 273 has 1/2" pipe connections and the 29 274 has large 3/4" pipe connections to allow for more water if you have multiple outlets that require more water flow.
Grohe Geneva Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Geneva Collection
Grohe 18 734
Grohe 18 733
Grohe 40 156
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Geneva Collection
Grohe 40 146
24" Towel Bar from the Geneva Collection
Grohe 27 012
6" Shower Arm with 1/2" Threaded Connection from the Geneva Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish Warranty
A 5-Year Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes (except the InfinityFinishTM) to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE products with the InfinityFinish to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.