Save BIG on select Golden Lighting Products.
No Coupon Necessary. Simply Shop & Save!
Offer Ends 12/31/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||8|
Transitional Single Light Small Vanity Fixture from the Cercado Collection
- Small option utilizes one 8 Watt Mini Bi-Pin Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Open cage design with sculptural curves
- Transitional style adds sophistication to casual décor
- Brushed Corsini Bronze finish has warm gold undertones, accented by the Verano Sol glass
- Provides a well diffused light over a vanity or mirror for grooming
- UL listed Damp location for use in bathroom or under an eave
- Glass Type: Verano Sol Glass
- Material: Steel / Glass
- Requires (1) 8 Watt Compact Fluorescent Bi-Pin Base Bulb (Included)
- Width: 20.5 Inches
- Height: 6.375 Inches
- Weight: 4.84 lbs
- UL Listed for damp Locations
- Canopy / Backplate Dimensions: 16' ' W x 4.75' ' H x 0.875' ' Ext
- Glass Shade Dimensions: 6 Inch Diameter x 5.125 Inch Height
- Fixture comes with 1 Inches of Chain and 10 Feet of Wire
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Cercado Collection Products
Our SKU: 9018-VLS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 9018-VLS COB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting Cercado Collection
Other Products In The Golden Lighting Cercado Collection
For indoor lighting fixtures:
Golden Lighting warrants its products against structural defects only, form one (1) year of shipment. Finish on our product is warranted for six (6) months after date of shipment. Products that are stored or used in extremely damp or salty air locations and/or conditions, which includes, but not limited to, intense sunlight, high winds, or acid rain, where product tends to tarnish easily, are warranted three (3) months from date of shipment. Golden Lighting will replace, at our discretion, products that fail to operate structurally, within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover products that were improperly installed or those in which parts have been tampered with or changed. The compliance of our products to project specification and approval for their use is not warranted by our company. Product sold as Discontinued or Close-Out is not warranted by our company and is not returnable. Golden Lighting will not be responsible or liable to buyer, its agents or employees, customers, or any third party for cost incurred in the removal or reinstallation or any product, or any incidental damages resulting in loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of profit, arising out of, or in connection with natural disaster, catastrophe, fault of negligence of the user or any third party, implied. Warranty period begins on the date of shipment from Golden Lighting.
For ENERGY STAR-qualified ceiling fans, Golden Lighting offers a limited lifetime warranty. This includes the fan motor but it is limited in that it does not include any fan components. The following fan components are warranted for one (1) year from date of shipment: blades, housing unit for motor, pull chain, down rod, decorative ceiling electrical box cover, finish, and light kit.
For outdoor lighting fixtures:
Golden Lighting offers a two-year limited warranty beginning on the date of the sales transaction. This warranty includes the repair or replacement of the fixture housing & casing and electrical components but is limited in that it does not cover the decorative finish or light bulb. For more imformation, or to report a claim, please contact Customer Service:
CustService@goldenlighting.com or toll free 1-800-277-0979.