|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Golden Lighting 7 Light Chandelier from the Bristol Place Collection
- This Fixture has (6) Fleur de Lille Shades Surrounding (1) Large Fleur de Lille Glass Shade
- Includes 6' of Chain for Hanging
- Includes 10' of Wire
- Includes Ceiling Canopy
- Height: 36.25"
- Width: 35.25"
- Shade Height: 5.25"
- Shade Width: 7"
- Canopy Diameter: 7"
- Number of Bulbs: 7
- Bulb Base for (6) Outside Bulbs: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Base for (1) Inside Bulb: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Bristol Place Collection Products
Our SKU: 2501-7
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- New World Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting Bristol Place Collection
Other Products In The Golden Lighting Bristol Place Collection
Golden Lighting 2501-BA4
Four Light Bathroom Fixture from the Bristol Place...$272.00-$272.00
Golden Lighting 2501-13L
Thirteen Light Chandelier from the Bristol Place C...$1,400.80-$1,400.80
Golden Lighting 2501-M1L
Single Light Mini Pendant from the Bristol Place C...$144.50-$144.50
Golden Lighting G2501-5
Fleur De Lille Replacement Glass Shade from the Br...$21.90-$21.90
Golden Lighting CHAIN-NWB-HEAVY
36" of Extra Chain from the Bristol Place Collection$25.90-$25.90
For indoor lighting fixtures:
Golden Lighting warrants its products against structural defects only, form one (1) year of shipment. Finish on our product is warranted for six (6) months after date of shipment. Products that are stored or used in extremely damp or salty air locations and/or conditions, which includes, but not limited to, intense sunlight, high winds, or acid rain, where product tends to tarnish easily, are warranted three (3) months from date of shipment. Golden Lighting will replace, at our discretion, products that fail to operate structurally, within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover products that were improperly installed or those in which parts have been tampered with or changed. The compliance of our products to project specification and approval for their use is not warranted by our company. Product sold as Discontinued or Close-Out is not warranted by our company and is not returnable. Golden Lighting will not be responsible or liable to buyer, its agents or employees, customers, or any third party for cost incurred in the removal or reinstallation or any product, or any incidental damages resulting in loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of profit, arising out of, or in connection with natural disaster, catastrophe, fault of negligence of the user or any third party, implied. Warranty period begins on the date of shipment from Golden Lighting.
For ENERGY STAR-qualified ceiling fans, Golden Lighting offers a limited lifetime warranty. This includes the fan motor but it is limited in that it does not include any fan components. The following fan components are warranted for one (1) year from date of shipment: blades, housing unit for motor, pull chain, down rod, decorative ceiling electrical box cover, finish, and light kit.
For outdoor lighting fixtures:
Golden Lighting offers a two-year limited warranty beginning on the date of the sales transaction. This warranty includes the repair or replacement of the fixture housing & casing and electrical components but is limited in that it does not cover the decorative finish or light bulb. For more imformation, or to report a claim, please contact Customer Service:
CustService@goldenlighting.com or toll free 1-800-277-0979.