Memorial Day Sale
Save 20% on top styles this weekend with coupon MEMORIAL20
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Shade Type||Etched, Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Sturdy metal mounting assembly
- cUL / UL listed for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant Fixture
- Includes (2) 60 watt G9 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 16.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 3.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Width: 16.25"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Mira-Fizz Collection Products
Our SKU: FR55452
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued