|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes captured hardback harvest fabric shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Made of Metal
- UL / cUL Listed for Dry Locations
- Requires (8) 75 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 28.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom point on fixture)
- Width: 41.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Canopy Diameter: 7.25
- Wire Length: 144"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Product Weight: 46 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Quattro Collection Products
Our SKU: FR49458
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued