Save up to 40% off on Select Hinkley and Fredrick Ramond on Select items.
No Coupon Necessary. While Supplies Last.
Offer Ends 12/28/2015
|Base Color||Nickel, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Canopy Diameter||5, 5.25|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Genre||Modern, Midcentury / Vintage, Contemporary|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- UL listed for dry location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Made of Metal
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 6.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 120"
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Stratus Collection Products
Our SKU: FR30407
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Aluminum and Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished / Brushed Aluminum
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued