|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Genre||Shabby Chic, Traditional, Colonial, French Country|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Nine light, 2-tier chandelier
- 68" Extension
- Simplicity and workmanship are the predominat elements in these rustic and uncluttered fixtures
- All arms are hand bent for greater accuracy and all metal components are hand finished
- Requires nine 60w candelabra base lamps
Additional Framburg Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Framburg Products
- Shop All Framburg Early American Collection Products
Our SKU: FR 9229
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mahogany Bronze
- Satin Pewter
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The lead time for the Framburg FR 9229 in both the Mahogany Bronze and the Satin Pewter are about 3-4 weeks.
need to know the lead time on this light
A. The lead time for the Framburg FR 9229 in both the Mahogany Bronze and the Satin Pewter are about 3-4 weeks.
The Framburg FR 9229 is 32" in height for just the chandelier alone.
Is the 68" extension maximum height of the chandelier the measurement which includes chain or is the 68" just the height of the chandelier itself?
A. The Framburg FR 9229 is 32" in height for just the chandelier alone.