|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Genre||Victorian, Transitional, Colonial, French Country|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Two light ceiling fixture
- Featuring a roped stem suspension
- The French Brass finish is created by rubbing a black nickel off of a brass substrate leaving a lightly antiqued component with highlights of the filigree
- The glass finish mimics fossilized shell stones when illuminated
- Requires two 75w medium base lamps
- Canopy Width: 6.5"
Additional Framburg Links
Our SKU: FR 8398
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- French Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Thank you for your question! The item is more silver in color but does have a bit of a gold tint to it.
More color description please. Is it closer to bronze, silver, gold? Can't tell on my screen.;
A. Thank you for your question! The item is more silver in color but does have a bit of a gold tint to it.