Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
- Attractive Pendant Adds Illumination and Style
- Bowl Shaped Shade
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 21"
- Width: 13.5"
- Shade Width: 13.5"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 96"
In the Box:
- (1) Shade
- (1) Fixture
- (1) 36" Chain
- (1) 96" Wire
- 2278-02 (This Model)
- 2378-02 (Semi-Flush Mount Version)
Additional Forte Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Forte Lighting Products
Our SKU: 2278-02
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Forte Lighting, Inc. warrants its products against structural defects only, for one (1) year of shipment. Finish of our product is warranted for six (6) months after date of shipment. Products that are stored or used in extremely damp or salty air locations and / or conditions, which includes, but not limited to, intense sunlight, high winds, or acid rain, where product tends to tarnish easily, are warranted three (3) months from date of shipment. Forte Lighting, Inc. will replace, at our discretion, products that fail to operate structurally, within the warranty does not cover products that were improperly installed or those in which parts have been tampered with or changed. The compliance of our product to project specification and approval for their use is not warranted by our company. Product sold as “Discontinued” or “Close-Out”, is not warranted by our company and is not returnable.
Forte Lighting, Inc. will not be responsible or liable to buyer, its’ agents employees, or any third party for cost incurred in the removal or reinstallation of any incidental damages resulting in loss of use, loss of revenue. Loss or profit, arising out of, or in connection with natural disaster, catastrophe, fault or negligence of the user or any third party, including without limitation, shipping and / or damage.
Except as stated herein, there are no warranties expressed or implied. Warranty period begins on date of shipment from Forte Lighting, Inc.