|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||75|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
- (3) Reversible Cherry / Walnut Blades
- (3) Satin Nickel Blades Available with the Satin Nickel Finished Motor
- (1) 6" Downrod
- 4-Speed Wall Control (Model CW40)
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- Modern Sophistication - The Zonix is the perfect eye candy for any contemporary living space. The minimalist appearance and intelligent design of this three bladed ceiling fan are the perfect dichotomy of simple and smart.
- Energy Efficient 3-Speed Reversible AC Motor
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Covered by Fanimation's 1-Year Comprehensive Warranty, plus Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Optional Remote Control, Light Kit, and Motor Housing Accessories Available
- Blade Span: 54"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- Speeds: 3
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (On High Speed): 4260
- RPM (On High Speed): 130
- Voltage: 120
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
The Zonix can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 30° right out of the box. For ceilings up to 52° you'll need to purchase the SCB1-52 sloped ceiling adapter and a minimum 12" downrod, both of which are offered upon adding this fan to your cart.
Have a High or Low Ceiling?
The Zonix is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If you ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod, which will be offered upon adding this fan to your cart. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CCK8002 sloped ceiling kit to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the DR1-CP downrod coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Zonix Collection Products
Our SKU: Zonix
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Nickel / Satin Nickel Blades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Fanimation Zonix Collection
Other Products In The Fanimation Zonix Collection
1 Light CFL Light Kit for the Zonix Fan$69.00-$69.00(1)
20" Fan Blades for 42" Kubix and Zonix Ceiling Fan...$21.00-$24.00
20" Composite Blades for Kubix and Zonix 42" Ceili...$62.00-$62.00
26" Fan Blades for 54" Kubix and Zonix Ceiling Fan...$37.00-$37.00
22" Composite Blades for Kubix and Zonix 52" Ceili...$69.00-$69.00
Limited Lifetime Warranty