Fanimation Closeout Sale! 75% Off! (Discount already applied)
Select Fanimation products are priced to sell! (while supplies last)
Offer Ends 7/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Fanimation Quattro Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Fanimation Quattro has sleek styling, this versatile fan features a nice Satin Nickel finish with reversible fan blades and an integrated halogen light kit.
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Light Kit: 1x50w GU10/MR16 Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Blades: 4xCherry/Satin Nickel finish reversible blades
- UL Listed: Dry Locations
- Hand-held Non-reversing remote control (C24) (Included)
- Fits a ceiling slope up to 30°
- Downrod included - 1" Diameter by 4.5" length
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Span: 50"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Three forward and three reversing speeds
- CFM: Low - 1652, Med - 3024, High - 4295
- Motor: 153 x 18
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
Our SKU: FP8050SN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Satin Nickel with Cherry/Satin Nickel Blades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Can this fan be controlled by a wall switch? Our current fan works off of a sliding switch on the wall where you can pick speeds from 1-4.
Is the lighting diffused or focused ? Can you get a different light attachment?
Is a Lutron wall control that controls the dimmer and fan speed compatable with this fan?
Can this fan be mounted on a 6.5" beam? How wide is the canopy or housing of the motor?
is it necessary to buy the parts to control the Quattro by a wall switch separately? I read this in a review elsewhere.?
can i get a 2' or 4' down rod
Limited Lifetime Warranty